ACE Scholarships are available for any person who is a member of Arizona Correctional Educators, Inc. The scholarship monies awarded, up to $285.00 per person, can be used for Professional Development and/or trainings that will support the improvement of service to our youth.
The requirement is to write a letter to ACE about what you learned, and how it will help you improve the
services and education of our youth. The letter will be published on the ACE website.
- Must be an ACE member for six-months prior to making application for a stipend/scholarship.
- Only one award made to an individual in any one fiscal year, July 1-June 30th.
- Application must be directly related to improving the quality of educational and transition services and supports for students involved in the juvenile and criminal justice systems.
- Amount of the award will be determined by the ACE Board of Directors each year in accordance with the approved budget. The award amount for FY17 will be $285.00.
- Application must be submitted on the ACE Board approved application form including all required information and submitted according to the directions noted on the form.
- Applications will be processed for ACE Board approval in the order received by the Vice-President of Professional Development. Notification of approval/rejection will be provided in writing. If approved, payment will be processed by the ACE Treasurer.
- The ACE Vice-President of Professional Development will maintain a tracking list of all applications and dispositions and will report status to the ACE Board.
- All award recipients are required to submit a brief article for the ACE website/newsletter within 45 days after the conclusion of training, class, etc. Failure to submit the article may preclude the recipient from future scholarship opportunities with ACE.